Monday, December 20, 2010

Low Cost Lead Generation: It Is Always Darkest before Dawn:

Can we talk about frustration? When I learned Low cost lead generation it was a very difficult concept to master. This blog tries to educate other MLM Marketers how to use Low Cost Lead Generation to their advantage in their own business.



It took me a long time to figure out how to attract other MLM Marketers to my business. I was working hard for a company, following my upline and trying to create financial freedom by doing exactly what he was doing. My upline was very successful at what he did. He managed to make alot of money per month, so I was determined to do the same thing as he did, which was speak to more people about our business opportunity. Somehow, it did not work for me, the way it did for him. I tried and tried but no leads, no interest. Back to square one, wondering how in the world I would get leads for my small business, before I went broke in the process.



I contacted friends and family, and even though they were friends, they became very rude to me knowing in advance that I was going to pitch my business opportunity to them once again. I would try to invite them to business meetings, that I tried myself. After getting there I sat and tried to remember my spanish, but since everything was spoken in that language, I just up and left. Disappointed again, I thought what in the world am I going to do?



I even purchased leads, and called everyone on that list, until my throat was sore from talking so much. I was putting out more and more money, and getting poorer every month. Coaching was expensive, and if it did not work that would put me more in a financial hole. I just could not quit, I knew I had to keep trying, because I was investing so much time and energy, if I quit, I would be considered a failure.



One day, my mentor called me and told me she had a perfect plan for me, and that if I set up a sales funnel, that would bring me more traffic, and that traffic would generate into leads for my business. She told me I had to become educated on a marketing plan, by reading everything there was to read on the subject, and watching a lot of videos, and working it line by line, until one day all of this would click for me, and that I would start getting those leads that I needed so desperately. I set up my sales funnel, and low cost leads were coming my way.



How could I ever thank my mentor for suggesting to me, what was missing.



I hope that you will be able to learn how low cost lead generation, could be what your online business needs, to one day become a successful entrepreneur.



To your success:



Cheryl Diamond

Internet Marketing Coach



CLICK HERE:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I am excited to get to know you.